1) Develops and manages enterprise system infrastructure & Data Centres across Locations:
Managing technology infrastructure and assets at across locations and coordinate with team to maintain and support companys technology hardware and software.
Analyzing technical needs, requirements, and state of the server, storage and virtualization infrastructure design, integration, and operations
Managing emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
Recommending, developing, implementing and maintaining new and existing technology infrastructures
Acquiring new software and hardware, negotiating service contracts and building relationships with vendors and service providers
Managing Information Technologys engineering & operations staff
Leading efforts to research and pilot new technology to improve Infrastructure service
Developing processes to streamline and automate routine tasks
Delivering performance metrics on KPIs
Analyzing problems and communicating with end users and department managers to assess needs and determine optimum solutions to IT concerns
Documenting all communication and tasks performed including closing out help desk requests when completed
Managing capacity planning of all production hardware servers and storage, proactively submit recommendations or proposals in order to meet business demand.
Researching and assessing any capital equipment needs
Communicating project plan to appropriate staff and department managers as well as outlining any end user process changes
Managing efforts to build and deliver System and Storage infrastructure
2) Ensures development team productivity and identifies opportunities for greater departmental efficiencies and quality by :
Assigning projects among staff taking into consideration staff skill set and workload
Evaluating and monitoring workload of staff to ensure projects are on time; affecting change when necessary
Interacting with various internal and external groups to facilitate successful project completion
Implementing and managing the introduction of new technology and departmental tools
Keeping department head advised of current issues
3) Provides technical support and guidance to all internal and external application users by
Answering questions regarding systems infrastructure design
Assisting in writing technical documentation and Work Instructions.
Responding to help desk requests in a timely fashion, facilitating and coordination or emergency issues.
4) Serves as liaison between Information Technology and other departments by
Proactively cultivating and maintaining effective working relationship with all functional groups
Assisting in analyzing processes and process changes for greater efficiency
Required Candidate profileDesired Profile:
- B.Tech / BE with 8-12 years experience managing IT infrastructure and support.
- 6+ years experience in IT operations, management and best practices, significant experience with IT hardware, software (Windows, VMware, Active Directory)
- Demonstrated capability to design and implement an IT environment based on a well-articulated roadmap and strategic vision
- Solid background in network administration and architecture. Hands on experience on Network Data Center planning/design/ implement, site to site tunnel setup and troubleshooting, VPN issues
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems experience with supporting and troubleshooting stability and performance issues.
- Experience with Infrastructure-Based Processes: Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Facilities Management, Performance Tuning, Asset Management, Disaster Recovery, Data Center support
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Working knowledge on AD, Server and Database Infrastructure environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making capabilities to meet the organizations developing needs and growth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight periodic reporting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a small company environment and contribute to different functions.
- CCNA, CCIE Certification preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)