Will be responsible for the Legal and Regualtory functions and essential business support.
1. Handling litigations (consumer, labour, tax and other litigations). Engaging quality lawyer and briefing them about the facts, business requirement and appearance before the appropriate forums. Working on various strategies to optimize business benefits/minimize losses including out of court settlements
2. Legal support to Business team - To provide legal support to various end user teams on their day to day business needs and ensure smooth functioning which includes filing of criminal complaints, Police complaints, Legal notices, settlement letters and advising on various legal implications.
3. Drafting of all kind of agreements (including Lease agreements, vendor agreements, NDA, consultancy agreements and etc) within the committed TAT for the Business. To understand the requirements of end user team and to draft contracts to cater business needs within the committed TAT or depending on the business needs. Sensitizing and advising end user team on various contract clauses.
4. Legal and regulatory compliance pertaining to DOT/TRAI guidelines, regulations. Providing interpretation and adherence to the TRAI/TDSAT orders and other legal matters in relation to Broadband industry. Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
5. Coordination with regard to regulatory authorities such as DOT, MIB, TRAI, TERM cell and various other State and Central Governmental Authorities in order to uphold companys point of view.
6. Prepare and filing reports before various authorities as per applicable laws. Drafting, submission of correspondences, letters and applications with various Authorities as per the business need and to uphold companys point of view.
7. Liaise with law enforcing agencies to advocate companys issues/positions.
8. Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
9. Handling all the relevant Legal and Regualtory issues pertaining to Broadband Business.
Key Result Areas
1) Update the management of the relevant legal and industrial developments on a daily basis.
2) Agreements and legal correspondence to be drafted with zero error within deadline from the receipt of request.
3) To co-ordinate with the inter-functional teams and the external authorities to complete the task - within the required time.
4) To apprise the team of the legal applications to tackle a given situation within the required time.
5) To co-ordinate with the external counsels and take appropriate legal actions basis the requirement.
6) To coordinate with various law enforcement agencies to enable the business to achieve its objectives.
Desired Skills and Competencies
Proven background in Telecom and other Business laws (Contract law, Civil and Criminal laws)
Adaptability and Commitment
Excellent negotiation and communications skills
Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
Good Interpersonal skills
Fluency in written and spoken English and Tamil. Knowing Hindi will be an added advantage.
Basic Law Degree from an Indian University (B.A. LLB).
1. Should have Minimum of 5 to 8 years of working in Legal function/ practicing as an advocate in Indian courts
2. Should have Minimum 1 years of experience in role handling teams
3. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
4. Must have Strong negotiation, drafting, communication & presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mis. Sonu
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd