Overall is responsible for supporting the marketing efforts of the company's portfolio of products. The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for independently managing a number of interdepartmental projects and events, while working closely alongside the Business Head on some projects.
- The successful candidate will drive digital and print marketing content and manage marketing programs that effectively position ACT products to generate sales leads.
- Will also be part of the marketing team's effort to plan, direct, and implement the company's corporate brand and overall marketing communications strategy.
- S/he will be responsible for communicating consistent messages across media channels and ensure that key, strategic messages are communicated to target audiences
- Will be responsible for marketing and communications deliverable that include: conference and trade show participation, the development and design of sales one sheets and presentations to prospects, Web content, email marketing campaigns, white papers, web videos, blog and other social media content, and trade show collateral
- As part of the Marketing team, s/he will also be responsible for managing media partnerships
- Responsible to liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
Key Result Areas
- Will be responsible to develop, execute and measure marketing programs, campaigns and lead generation activities to support sales and drive the success of high-impact marketing initiatives.
- Must have experience and skill set necessary to manage strategic planning, creative development, and production of communications vehicles for existing and prospective customers
- Must have knowledge and/or ability to quickly learn about online information services and data management, as well as marketing automation tools
- Must have strong copy writing skills and creative ideas
- Must work well with sales teams and clients
- Must have the curiosity and technical aptitude to learn about technical product details and quickly adapt to the rapid changes that evolve with marketing via web and social media
- Experience with various media/software tools is desirable
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role:Direct Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should possess Master's Degree or Equivalent from a reputed institute specializing in Marketing
- Demonstrated success directly managing quality lead generation and lead nurturing programs
- Minimum 4+ years- experience with marketing campaign execution and lead generation experience
- Digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on email marketing
- Experience in working with business development partners, vendors, consultants and the media
- Experience working strategically and efficiently across departments and teams
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyse results, and recommend changes
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Creative background with a keen ability to develop marketing collateral
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members, sales, CRM, product development customers, etc
- Ability to multi-task, Highly self-motivated
- Knowledge of ROI measurement and its integration into commercial strategy is key
- Proficiency with HTML, web content management, CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, e-marketing automation software and web analytic tools strongly desired
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd