2. Install, configure and maintenance of switches, routers and servers. Perform test cases designed, analyze and submit the documentation.
3. Strong understanding of OSI Model, L2 & L3 technologies.
4. Troubleshooting network protocols like TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, STP, LACP, MPLS, BGP
5. Involving and collecting all the logs related to the activity and document the same.
6. Ensure to resolve service problems by providing the best solution to internal teams by identifying problems and guiding through corrective steps.
7. Publishing checklists and various other reports related to the network
8. Simulating live network topology in lab and troubleshooting issues
9. Perform routine backups and proactive monitoring for high availability, central authentication, user account management, disk storage management and application maintenance.
10. Experience in networking is preferable.
11. Flexible to work at any hours as per business requirements.
12. Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
13. Maintaining SOP for all troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd