Responsible for GIS Mapping taking the Network points from the surrounding locations and the same will be added to the Google Maps with respective coordinates.
1. Identifying the location coordinates with the help of GIS device
2. Adding the GIS coordinates in Google Maps with proper description of devices
3. Calculating the distance between the source and destination devices
4. Updating the GIS on a timely basis
5. Differentiating the Fiber with different Color codes.
6. Maintaining all required GIS reports
Key Result Areas
Require 100% accuracy in maintaining the GIS maps and distance calculation accuracy to be maintained.
Desired Skills and Competencies
1. Value orientation
2. Team working abilities
3. Customer centricity
4. Passion for excellence
Any Graduate or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of experience in the same domain
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Indian Telecommunications Company
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited., branded as ACT, is an Indian telecommunications company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. ACT offers fiber to the home services under the brand name "ACT Fibernet" and digital television services under the "ACT Digital" brand. The company provides services in Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Delhi.
Recruiter Name:Masooma Abbas
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd