Roles and responsibilitiesSales Executive
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for meeting sales target through the Assigned Project
Sell company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the branch
Attend all enquiry calls with in TAT
Generating Own leads by way of Door to Door activity & Through Cold calls in the assigned area
Submitting Daily call reports to branch Sales In charge
Conducting weekly BTL activity through Kiosk activity / Leafleting / Boucher Distribution etc.
Conducting & participating in on Ground activity / Group activity to counter competition
Generating sales from Low Utilized Element with in the assigned area to maximize Capacity utilization
Assist Branch Sales In charge in the preparation of Sales plan for the area
Key Result Areas
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organisation by meeting the required sales targets
1. Should have min 1-3 years experience in Channel Sales/Institutional sales/EB Sales/Direct Sales
2. Experience as Sales Executive in Service Sector / Post Paid Sales, preferably with ISP / Telecom Direct Marketing / Financial Sections/ FMCG etc.
3. Should have experience of door to door sales
Competency: Customer Sensitivity,Execution Excellence/Do it Right,Functional Expertise,Passion,Situation Handling,Team Management,Working Together
1. The candidate should understand the job description and should be willing to apply for the position
2. They should not have attended interview with us in the past 6 months
3. Please schedule the interview with the candidates and share the tracker to us as early as possible. (Duplication of the candidates are not encouraged. If you fail to send the tracker in the below format before the candidates walk-in, it will not be considered.
Date Submitted Consultancy Name Designation Location Candidate Name Contact No Email ID Experience Last Company Interview Date Status
4. Bike is compulsory for Sales Executive position.
5. Petrol allowance will be Rs.120/- for every working day and Mobile allowance will be Rs. 300 per month (CUG sim will be provided)
6. 6 days working and Week Off will be on a weekday. Saturday & Sunday they have to work Compulsorily.
7. Work Timing 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (They will be required to extend on most of the days Based on customer appointment)
8. Please make sure the candidates have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents:-
For Experienced candidates
Relieving letter (For immediate joiners)
Appointment letter from previous company
Last 3 months salary slip
Salary for Sales Executive: 2L 3L p.a. (Any Industry sales experience)
Please do not use our Company name if you are posting the job in Social Media/ job portal
Screening round >> Psychometric Test >> Functional round >> HOD Round (for Experienced candidates only)
Perks and BenefitsPf+esi+bonus+petrol Allowances+incentives
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd