1. Responsible for release of monthly HR MIS and maintaining employee data base in a manner which ensure data integrity, accuracy and ease of retrieval.
2. Driving all HR activities, coordinate probation assessment process and issue confirmation letters.
3. Responsible for Performance management activities
4. Responsible for exit formalities and process of F&F
5. Responsible for employee engagement initiatives across organization
6. Responsible to handle employee grievance
7. Responsible for open hoses and provide ontime resolution
8. Ensure timely updation & submission of required reports.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.A - Any Specialization, Other
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Recruiter Name:Prithvi Raj P
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd