The incumbent is responsible for generating Monthly MIS, Responsible for implementation & control of all systems & processes across the business entities
1) To review and analyse the financial data and compliance of policies
Generation of Error free MIS and complying with deadlines, Completing the monthly closing activities as per schedule, Effective integration of Acquisition, No deviations of statutory compliances
Required Candidate profileEducation : Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Should possess a minimum of 5-8 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Must have the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Should have strong communication skills
- Should possess a minimum of two years of experience handling teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th "M" Block,Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560 010, Karnataka, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560010,India