ACT Fibernet Is Hiring Team Leader - Customer Service (Voice Process) for Chennai Location.
Purpose of the Role:
Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving techniques, manage team efficiently, drive quality initiatives while ensuring adherence to organization SLA.
- Constantly Monitor Requests tickets that have exceeded SLA and coordinate action.
- Ensure all TAT revisions and expected delays are proactively communicated to customers via respective process to minimize repeat calls from customers
- Coordinate resolutions on cross functional dependencies - CCR - SD - Community Drive Customer Uptime - Work with branch teams to provide them proper analysis of areas of improvement and follow up with them on proposed action plans
- Enable and track progress on Element clean up activity (BONU-BONT-CUSTOMER mapping)
- Drive action on branch walk-ins .Attend to Irate customers as well as support Front office executives n coordinating / handling walk-ins
- Drive action on prioritizing resolutions on Priority Escalations /Nodal and Appellate tickets
- Personally visit customers to understand failure points and drive corrective actions
- Ensure SOPs are defined for all processes and monitor adherence
- Regularly orient branches on variance and support with effective ways of working - Present RCA on delayed and Wrong rectifications
- Monitor Interaction quality of Outbound teams to ensure improved C-SAT
- Liaison between call centre and backend teams to bring down call volumes
- Share visibility on trends and efficiency of processes vs Customer satisfaction levels
Key Result Areas:
This position will contribute to varying degrees in many of the phases of the customer service department including: Customer Service satisfaction, process improvements, driving quality initiatives, handling entire branch operations, coordination with various departments
Graduate/Post Graduate or equivalent
- 1) Minimum 4-6 years of total work experience & should have relevant experience (Voice process)
- 2) Minimum 2 years of experience in Managerial / Team Handling role
- 3) Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
- 4) Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- 5) Should possess good communication.
1. Your Salary will be based on your previous Salary & overall experience
2. 6 days working and 1 rotational Week Off will be provided.
3. Please make sure that you have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents :-
Driving License (Optional)
UG / Diploma / ITI Certificate.
Relieving letter (For immediate joiners)
Appointment letter from previous company
Last 3 months' salary slip/ Bank statement
Job Location : T Nagar, Chennai
Interested candidates can directly walk in to below mentioned address from 8thFeb to15th Feb'20, between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM :
Venue Details: Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
ACT Fibernet Ltd, TVH Beliciaa Towers, Tower1, 10th Floor, No: 94, MRC Nagar, Chennai - 600028 Land Mark : ( Behind Sun TV Office )
Reference : MARY (HR)
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry depends on your last withdrawn salary and years of experience.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
* Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
* Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Mr. Sunder Raju
Founder : ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.)
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd