To ensure Achievement of budgeted Gross Adds, ARPU & Revenue targets as per AOP by increasing the productivity of the sales team
1. Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs
2. Producing training materials for in-house courses
3. Developing relevant content based on the current training needs by collaborating with the central training team
4. Communicating and maintaining good relationship with the stake holders
5. Identify individual training needs by working with the sales executives in the market (On field)
6. Capturing the observations and training the individuals on the same which should result to productivity increase
7. Identify low performing executives and train them accordingly to increase their productivity
8. Ensure timely updation and submission of MIS dashboards to the respective stakeholders
9. To demonstrate ability for next level & content of leadership
Key Result Areas:
Role is responsible for training Sales team for the business growth and maximizing the profits of the organization by increasing the productivity of the sales team so that they meet the required sales targets
Any Bachelors degree or equivalent is required
4 to 6 years of experience in product, process and behavioural training.
Good Communication & Presentation Skills
Language Proficiency: English & Tamil
Preference for individuals with Retail Sales / Field Sales & Sales Training Background
6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
Age below 35
Immediate joiners or Maximum 30 days notice period are preferred.
Please make sure that you have all the documents in place.
Relieving letter (For immediate joiners)
Appointment letter from previous company
Last 3 months salary slip/ Bank statement
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A. Best in the Industry depends on your last withdrawn salary and years of experience.
Role Category:Sales Support
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
* Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
* Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Mr. Sunder Raju
Founder : ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.)
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd