The incumbent is responsible for strategizing and managing the Corporate Affairs & Corporate Relations.
He would be responsible for supporting the business in terms of Network Expansion, managing matters related to Compliance of legal provisioning by interfacing with various Govt. Department and resolving various LCO issues affecting the business and generating business through LCO BA.
1) Responsible for supporting the Sales Team
a) Responsible to align with the business plan in terms of execution
b) Proactively execute expansion plans
c) Responsible to engage with the Reach team & sales team at the process of declaring RSF.
d) Coordinating with different Govt. and Private agencies, local political leaders, Govt. officials to minimize the delay factor in completing the Projects within time
e) Responsible for Signing of the LCO Business Associates.
2) Responsible for extending the support to the Service Delivery Team
a) Responsible for ensuring faster closure of LCO TTs within the specified GART
3) Pro-actively addressing LCO related issues by liaison with Govt. official and local land owners, Police Department, Local Municipality Corporations, Politicians, Ministers, Bureaucrats and Government officials.
4) Coordinating with the Police Department, Local Municipal Corporation, Politicians, Ministers, and Bureaucrats.
Key Result Areas
1. Network Expansion
2. Subscriber growth in LCO BA areas & Sign ups of LCOs as BA
3. SD deliverables in LCO areas
4. Issue resolutions as a result of LCO
5. Liasoning with Government agencies to facilitate expansion & business.
Desired Skills and Competencies
Mentioned in the competency sheet
Should be minimum Graduate/ Post Graduate from a reputed insutitute
Should possess a minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant experience
Strong communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects within the stipulated timeline
Should have good problem solving skills
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
ACT was the seventh largest internet service provider in India as of June 2018. As on 31 August 2018, ACT was the third largest wired broadband service provider in India with over 1.36 million subscribers
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd