Roles and responsibilitiesPurpose Of The Role
The position will be responsible for content creation for all learning platforms. The incumbent would need to ensure that the learning content is engaging and relevant for the target audience and is built using latest methodologies that provides effective and sustainable learning environment. The person will also be responsible for facilitation of few programs and delivering TTT for developed programs.
- Develop content for instructor led trainings as well as digital platforms that supports learning which is portable, scalable and easily accessible to the remotest employee within the organization.
- Maintain design standards and provide coaching and feedback to ensure adherence and consistency to team of individuals
- Deliver select classroom programs across the organisation
- Responsible for make vs buy decisions for training content.
- Review the existing content repository and develop a plan for new content requirement in accordance with training need analysis.
- Creating bespoke graphics, animations and images within brand to enhance learning material
- Developing innovative and engaging online learning and classroom training using a number of different tools.
- Ensuring learning content is delivered on time and is in line with brand guideline
- Working collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure the highest quality output
- Providing creative and innovative ideas to ensure all learning developed is engaging, appropriate to the audience and meets the business objectives
- Responsible for conducting Train the Trainer sessions for facilitators who will ultimately deliver the content to learners.
- LMS Management - collaborate with internal IT team & external vendors for content integration and smooth functioning of LMS portal
Required Candidate profileDesired profile
- Post Graduate with 7-10 years of experience in Training domain and minimum of last 5 years in content development and facilitation
- Experience of developing soft skill and management concepts related training modules is preferred
- Should be proficient with content development tools and designs for soft skill and leadership trainings
- Experience with gamification, adult learning and video execution
- Experience of formulating training frameworks, training plans and training content
- Should possess a thorough understanding and knowledge of various LMS platforms & virtual learning environments
- Experience in delivering various development programs
- In-depth knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience of using various content development methodologies like ADDIE, RAD etc
- Basic knowledge of Sharepoint from a user perspective
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications like Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, Premier Pro, and After Effects is good to have and not Mandatory
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560010,India