Purpose of the Role
To sell an agreed number of broadband connection, while managing the account and achieving specific monthly targets, adding to overall net profit targets using best practices & selling techniques, with sound product knowledge, providing complete customer satisfaction and be compliant with sales procedure
- Responsible to conduct on demand strategic research across industries, with the help of primary & secondary market research tools.
- Promote and encourage customers to buy the product or service through Cross selling & upselling concepts.
- Generate insights and analyse finding using strategic tools
- Work with email marketing automation tools such as Act On and Marketo, Mailchimp
Key Result Areas
- This role is responsible for managing the current key accounts with IP Retail, increase the penetration levels in the accounts.
- Also needs to identify and build the prospect base of new accounts and penetrate in the new accounts and increase the ACT share.
- At the same time, manage these accounts and be the single point of contact for all their service and billing requirement.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with inter-departments and be independent in working
Recruitment Specifications :
- Should be a Post Graduate in Marketing
Required Candidate profileShould have a Minimum 6-10 years of total work experience
- Must have experience in Email Marketing & Sales Automation Tool
- Should have strong communication skills
- Should have relevant experience in SME Business / Account Management / BB Sales
- Should possess Knowledge of email marketing automation tools such as Act On and Marketo, Mailchimp
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We are backed by True North ( formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors - IVFA), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, IVFA True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA's investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal's Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, Rategain and Tega Ind.
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560010,India