Roles and responsibilitiesPurpose of the Role
Responsible for overall HR Function covering Recruitment, Payroll processing, Performance Management System, Training, Employee engagement, Administration and Statutory compliances
1. Consolidate approved manpower requirements and flag off deviations from manpower budget.
2. Coordinate probation assessment process and issue confirmation letters. 3. Conduct induction process.
4. Responsible for release of monthly HR MIS and maintaining employee data base in a manner which ensures data integrity, accuracy and ease of retrieval.
5. Help in conducting training need analysis, Coordinate training activities and ensure they are conducted as per the training schedule.
6. Responsible for all Performance Management activities
a. Coordinate with Reporting Managers/ HODs and ensure timely completion of performance appraisal.
b. Consolidate performance appraisal data for finalizing increments.
c. Issue of increment letters and ensure distribution to employees.
d. Coordinate promotion/ transfers and issue of promotion/ transfer letters.& nbsp;
7. Ensure that all exit formalities are conducted and issue relieving letter / service certificates.
8. Help HR head in rolling out of Policies
9. Conduct Open Houses/ Townhouses
10. Coordinate with the Vendor on Statutory Compliance
11. Coordinate activities related to roll out of compensation and benefits strategy for the company
12. Implement employee engagement yearly program
13. Deal with issues relating to employee (in) discipline at work place in line with company policies and legal requirements
14. Custodian of Org. Charts and JDs covering all levels (updated monthly). 15. Ensure timely updating & submission of payroll inputs.
Key Result Areas
This position plays a key role in the accomplishment of access, service, quality and financial goals of the entity and organization
Post Graduate in Management with specialization in HR. (MBA/ PGDM in HR) Work Experience
1.Must have a minimum of 3 - 6 year of relevant experience
2. Should have handled end-to-end HR for a small or medium sized organization having at least 100 employees for a minimum period of 2 years
3. Hands on experience in handling payroll process
4. Should have handled statutory compliances for a service organization
If you are interested please drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get in touch with you ONLY the profile is shortlisted for the role
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd