The position will be responsible for content creation for all learning platforms. The incumbent would need to ensure that the learning content is engaging and relevant for the target audience and is built using latest methodologies that provides effective and sustainable learning environment. The person will also be responsible for facilitation of few programs and delivering TTT for developed programs.
1. Develop content for instructor led trainings as well as digital platforms that supports learning which is portable, scalable and easily accessible to the remotest employee within the organization.
2. Maintain design standards and provide coaching and feedback to ensure adherence and consistency to team of individuals.
3. Deliver select classroom programs across the organisation
4. Responsible for make vs buy decisions for training content.
5. Review the existing content repository and develop a plan for new content requirement in accordance with training need analysis.
6. Creating bespoke graphics, animations and images within brand to enhance learning material
7. Developing innovative and engaging online learning and classroom training using a number of different tools.
8. Ensuring learning content is delivered on time and is in line with brand guideline
9. Working collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure the highest quality output
10. Providing creative and innovative ideas to ensure all learning developed is engaging, appropriate to the audience and meets the business objectives
11. Responsible for conducting Train the Trainer sessions for facilitators who will ultimately deliver the content to learners.
12. LMS Management - collaborate with internal IT team & external vendors for content integration and smooth functioning of LMS portal
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience of developing soft skill and management concepts related training modules is preferred
Should be proficient with content development tools and designs for soft skill and leadership training
Experience with gamification, adult learning and video execution
Experience of formulating training frameworks, training plans and training content
Should possess a thorough understanding and knowledge of various LMS platforms & virtual learning environments
Experience in delivering various development programs
In-depth knowledge of adult learning principles
Experience of using various content development methodologies like ADDIE, RAD etc
Basic knowledge of Sharepoint from a user perspective
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications like Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, Premier Pro, and After Effects is good to have and not Mandatory
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,