To manage the Eluru business unit taking complete responsibility of Profit & Loss, multiple revenue streams and managing large and complex multi - functional organization.
1. Heading the Eluru Video Business unit and its operations
2. Responsible for handling the Profit &Loss of the business unit
3. Managing multiple revenue streams
4. Managing trade relations with Cable operators
5. Leading organic growth as well as business expansion through new acquisitions.
6. Leading a multi - functional organization
7. Strategy formulation and designing fiscal plan
8. Response to competition - both strategically and tactically
9. Ensure Quality of service
Key Result Areas
1. Growth of sub - base through organic means and acquisitions.
2. Quality of service and growth of ARPU (average revenue per user)
3. Organization development / setting up systems and processes
Desired Skills and Competencies :
- Education : Post Graduate from a reputed institute
- Experience : Minimum 8 - 12 years of experience in handling operations.
- Should have Minimum 4+ years- experience in a managing large team.
- Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience.
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional projects
- Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,