- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Conduct sales trainings for improving their functional & non-functional skills.
- Submit periodic market intelligence report on Market trends, Contemporary Products and Competitors practices.
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Assume administrative control for Retail Business Vertical.
- Ensure implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical.
- Need to maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Candidate profileEducation : Post Graduate in Marketing
1. Should have Minimum 8+ years- experience in a consultative environment preferred
2. Should have Minimum 3+ years of experience in a managerial role
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
4. Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional projects
5. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
6. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
7. Hands on experience in B2B/Corporate/ Enterprise Sales/Retail Sales/Channel sales
8. Local/Working knowledge of the city preferable
9. Should have handled a sales team in a mid to large size organisation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We are backed by True North ( formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors - IVFA), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, IVFA True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA's investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal's Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, Rategain and Tega Ind.
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560010,India