This role is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, develop and retain highly qualified talent to the Hyderabad Businesses We be responsible for partnering with stakeholders to ensure a seamless and robust recruitment operation.
Role Description :
- Responsible for creating recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups in driving recruiting strategy as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Partner.
- This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs).
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Develop influential relationships with the client groups, ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business unit.
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Acquisition teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Internal Teams to drive talent planning/market pricing and to align staffing initiatives for the internal Audit function.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards.
- Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company.
Key Result Areas :
- This will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. He / she will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the talent acquisition process and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees.
Required Candidate profileRecruitment Specifications :
Education : Masters/Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent from a Premier B -School Only.
Work Experience : 4-8 years of experience in similar role, Proven experience and track record of being part of large recruitment organizations.
- Strong business acumen and ability to effectively integrate recruiting into the business- ability to achieve results.
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve ambiguous and complex issues.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with clients, customers and partners across different levels and backgrounds.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience.
- He/she should have excellent account management skills and the ability to coach senior level managers on the recruitment and staffing process.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required, including high competencies in strategic thinking, analytical abilities, organizational skills and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Candidates should be from Premier B-School only
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560010,India