- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Conduct sales trainings for improving their functional & non-functional skills.
- Submit periodic market intelligence report on Market trends, Contemporary Products and Competitors practices.
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Assume administrative control for Retail Business Vertical.
- Ensure implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical.
- Need to maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Candidate profileWork Experience
1. Should have Minimum 6+ years- experience in a consultative environment preferred
2. Should have Minimum 3+ years of experience in a managerial role
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
4. Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional projects
5. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
6. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
7. Hands on experience in B2B/Corporate/ Enterprise Sales/Retail Sales/Channel sales
8. Local/Working knowledge of the city preferable
9. Should have handled a sales team in a mid to large size organisation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Area Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :3RD FLOOR, M No. 1/2, GOLDEN HEIGHTS,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560010,India