1. Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving field service Operations.
2. Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures.
3. Monitor performance of Business and ensure high productivity levels
4. Conduct a periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures
5. Design and implement a strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans
6. Review recommendations received from Branches for implementation of new projects provide resources required and monitor the implementation
7. Monitor and track implementation of various new infra for existing network and customers
8. Support roll-out of new platforms and technologies.
9. Provide support to Community Projects in the respective Business
10. Provide support to corporate customers in the respective Business
11. Responsible supporting all end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increasing customer retention.
12. Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions
13. Analyze training needs of operations staff and coordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs
14. Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments
15. Establish a measure of performance and monitor performance of Operations staff
16. Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increasing customer retention
17. To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Should have Minimum 5 years of experience in handling large teams
3. Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience
5. Ability to handle large teams and handle multi-functional projects
6. Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
7. Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
Recruiter Name:Adarsh Shetty
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Address :Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th "M" Block,Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 560 010, Karnataka