He/ She would be responsible for end to end operations right from managing the agreed service level, TAT, GART and would ensure the team’s performance is up to the mark.Role Description
- 1. Should be responsible for end to end operational KPI’s.
- 2. Should analyze the reports and enhance efficiency in terms of process improvements (Innovation).
- 3. Monitor & analyze proficiency & quality efforts of subordinate’s personnel.
- 4. Effective coaching & mentoring of the respective team members
- Evaluates / Supervises / co-ordinates / Directs and monitors teams to ensure prompt courteous and accurate response to customer
- To ensure an efficient and qualitative operation through effective planning, leading, controlling & Organizing
- Identifies system and workflow improvements to enhance the team's efficiency.
- Forecasts accurate and timely call volume and staffing projection, using historical data and seasonal information, etc.
- Prioritize and assign work to sub-ordinates and initiates corrective measures to resolve problems including scheduling, meeting required KPI’s and goals
- Interface with diverse level of internal & external personnel’s to develop & maintain rapport.
- Implement new or improved systems which will enhance or expedite the daily work.
- Identify team training needs and provide continuous & ongoing training and re-enforcement of skills for customer service agents regarding new product, change in policies & procedures etc.
All the parameters of the goal sheet to adhered and met to the desired level (Attrition, Absenteeism, Call Quality, TAT, GART, Revenue target, retention)and ensure better and delightful customer experience.Recruitment Specifications
Education: Any Graduate with Relevant Exp.
Work Experience: 6 + yrs in managing the team. In a high volume customer service environment of which 2-3 years in supervisory role (Team leader & above) in customer service vertical.
In case of interest pls share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.