Updating customers on delay installations and on time closing WO to maintain the conversion % for both New & Shifting connections.
Maintain and publish the attendance of outsource cat5e teams.
Update the reasons for every account in CRM.
Assign the Job to outsource Cat5e teams and follow-up.
- Collect the previous days' consumption report from the Outsourced teams and handover to stores.
- Inform the attendance to the BOI and coordinate with vendor for the same. Simultaneously allocate teams to cover the entire branch.
Collect updates from AI-R, BIC-R & BOI on the status of connections
Call the customer on delay & closing of WO.
Update the cat5e consumption in CRM along with Technician name
Maintain the master sheet of Cat5e consumption along with BOR .
Coordinates with Store Ic for material.
- Take update on the pending fiber connections from FTL and fiber teams' availability
- Update the CAT5 teams on the fiber ready connections
- Engage CAT5 teams with AI/BIC in finding an address and sharing BONT keys
- Respond to the customer care mails on the pending/shifting connections and prioritize
- Support TCO in handling walk in customers for Pending/Shifting connections& Follow up with the NC Team for update on prioritizing the walk in customers.
- Take update from AI for Refund for the connection which are non- feasible(Raise a Refund ticket and close the New installation & Pending tickets)
- Daily EOD reports to HO, BM/BOI/FTL/AIs with the status of the work order closed and cabling done.
- Maintains the data base of day wise connections completed by outsource.
This position plays a critical role in driving operational efficiency through management of material and time consumption, quality adherence and brining in areas of improvement for process betterment in the organization.
- 1. Technological awareness
- 2. Excellent communication skills
- 3. Customer Focus
- 1. Value orientation
- 2. Team working abilities
- 3. Customer centricity
- 4. Passion for excellence
- 5. Innovation
Diploma and Graduate
- 2 – 5 years of total work experience
- Experience working on network trouble shooting & MIS
candidates currently residing in Tamil Nadu are eligible
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet