ACT FIbernet Hiring for Executive - Telecaller role (Voice process)
Purpose of the Role
To ensure collection efficiency, contributing to company's overall growth.
1. Responsible to call customer and remind for payment.
2. Responsible to act as a bridge between field executives and team leaders
3. Responsible for constantly follow up Arrears payment
4. Work consistently to rectify billing error
5. Responsible for Analysis and feedback of unpaid accounts
6. Follow up for reactivation of inactive accounts.
Key Result Areas
To contribute towards company's profitability by ensuring 100% collection both in terms of customer and value resulting to a sustained business with desired customer satisfaction.
- Overall Collection from Allocation: To Ensure maximum collection from allocation base Collection % from allocation - Post Dunning: To Ensure Maximum recovery of payment from customer post dunning Calling Productivity:
- To ensure to get minimum 80% Success calls from overall calling. Schedule adherence: To ensure to adhere to Standard Operating Procedure (SoP) as per process guidelines. CSAT: To ensure 100% CSAT from customers for every conversation done.
Should have Graduate or equivalent degree
Should have minimum of 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience in Voice process
Should have experience in Tele calling or taking calls. (Voice process)
Job Location : Golden Heights, 59th C Cross Rd, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Week Off : 6 days working & 1 day rotational week off / Rotational shifts.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry depends on your last withdrawn salary and years of experience.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd