Job Description –
1. Complete Field Work.
2. Candidate would be working on network construction job where they required to travel in the field to provide seamless network experience to customers. (From end to end connection cluster to customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be:
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut.
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration.
3. Crimping Issues.
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved.
6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime.
2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms.
3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams.
4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals.
5. Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT.
6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting.
7. Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events.
8. Analyse repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required.
9. 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules.
10. Responsible for process adherence.
11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level.
1) Should have min 1 yearto 5 year experience in Field Network Engineer or any Field technician role.
2) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking / willing to work on field.
3) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
4) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
5) Please make sure that you have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents
6) Pan Card
7) Aadhar Card
8) Driving License
9) X Certificate
10) XII Certificate
11) Graduation Certificate - UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
12) Current company offer letter
13) Last 3 months payslip
14) Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
15) Bike is Mandatory
Qualification criteria - SSC/12+/ITI/Diploma/Any graduation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Limited