ACT Fibernet Is Hiring Field Network Engineer for Chennai North Location.
1. Complete Field Work.
2. Candidate would be travelling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be:
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved
6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
5. Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
7. Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
8. Analyse repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
9. 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
10. Responsible for process adherence
11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
- 1) Should have min 1 - 6 year relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband)
- 2) Experience in Fiber Splicing & Crimping is must
- 3) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking / willing to work on field
- 4) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
- 5) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday
- 6) Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days' notice period are preferred
- 7) Please make sure that you have all the below documents in place and to attend the interview.
- 8) Pan Card
- 9) Aadhar Card
- 10) Driving License
- 11) X Certificate
- 12) XII Certificate
- 13) Graduation Ceritificate - UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
- 14) Current company offer letter
- 15) Last 3 months payslip
- 16) Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
Reference : MARY (HR)
Interested candidate pls do share your updated resume in the below mail ID and be prepared for the telephonic interview. Also kindly mention that your applying for Chennai location in the subject line.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry depends on your last withdrawn salary and years of experience.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd