Team Leader- Fault Repair
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for achieving for 100% customer Service and maintenance of network element on field in the designated area
1. Handle Zone wise Service restorations.
2. Ensure safe work environment and adherence to safety norms.
3. Adherence and maintenance of 100 % quality service restoration
4. Handling Vendors, Machine and Material
5. Responsible to ensure customer uptime for his Zone
6. Responsible for tracking Network Engineers for desired productivity
7. Conducting Reviews on service levels with Network Engineers
8. Conducting Reviews with Vendor teams in branch
9. Tracking of material consumption through CRM
10. Handling escalations related to Fault repair
11. Tracking of Nodal, Wrong ticket escalations
12. Coordinates with Store In charge for material
13. Take update on the pending tickets with Engineers
Key Result Areas
This position plays a critical role in driving operational efficiency through management of material and time consumption, quality adherence and brining in areas of improvement for process betterment in the organization
1. Graduate/Diploma holder in any discipline
2. Hardware & Networking, MCSE and CCNA preferred
1. Minimum 3-5 years of total work experience, relevant experience in ISP preferred
2. Hands-on experience in handling teams with stipulated service levels.
3. Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi, Tamil)
4. Should possess strong technology awareness
Competency: Creativity, Customer Sensitivity, Execution Excellence/Do it Right, Functional Expertise, Passion, Situation Handling, Team Management, Working Together
In case of interest pls share your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet