Responsible for maintenance and restoration of Fiber Network to ensure 100% uptime.
Ensure all Senior Element regular network maintenance activity for Switches and batteries and maintain check list.
1. Restoration of Network Element down, Interface down to ensure 100% uptime
2. Responsible for proper Proactive network maintenance like All Kind of switches and batteries and update the check list.
3. Responsible to track that every elements in the branch is connected with active redundancy or as per the company’s standards.
4. Responsible for documentation of all deployments along with route maps
5. Assist on GIS Mapping
6. Conduct quality audits of deployed fiber (either by company fiber team or outsourced fiber team) and submit reports to HO periodically
7. Responsible for fiber expansion planning based on the guidelines and SOP’s of various departments such as state and local laws and regulations
8. Responsible for structured overhead cabling of fiber in the whole branch
9. Plan for contingencies and ensure readiness to face any eventuality during festivals and celebrations
10. Support for UG Fiber routing and Maintenance
11. Complete adherence to and audit Quality of materials deployed on field and give feedback for improvements
12. Responsible for optimum utilization and allocation of machines and manpower
13. Responsible to respond to Emergency and Non-Emergency calls for all the aspects of the branch
14. Ensure all Interface Error and uplink and Down link Error and resolved in coordination with Technology.
15. Repeated NE down cases need to resolved permanently to ensure better Network uptime.
This role holds criticality in ensuring complete adherence to safety standards of the organization, manage and improve customer service experience and driving operational efficiency to ensure 99.98 network uptime.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
Contact Company:Atria Convergence Technologies Limited