Roles and Responsibilities
Enterprise business holds a prominent place in the current ACT business and the future plans of the organizations. As an Enterprise business manager, individual will be responsible for developing & managing all the accounts
- Design and implement sales strategies to onboard new clients and achieve sales targets as per the approved plan
- Introduce innovative measures to improve account wallet share by cross-selling and up-selling services across ACT Markets
- Responsible for managing Account P&L
- Maintain good rapport with the key accounts and work on improving NPS scores
- Work with Service delivery and other functions to ensure committed service levels.
- Building CXO relationship in key accounts and enabling senior level meetings
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Work with product management team to expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholdersusing key account metrics
- Give presentation to customers on the concept notes , infrastructure strengths , solution strengths and product USPs.
- Pitch new technologies and existing data products to Carriers/Global enterprises to get new accounts, product penetration and order booking.
- Engage in technical round discussion and commercial negotiation on the proposed techno-commercial solution and handling technical objections and commercial clarifications
Educational & Experience requirements:
- Proven experience askey account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Preference will be given to the candidates with sales background
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
- Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional project
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 4th largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
We cater to around 15,000 Enterprise customers providing them wide range of internet based Enterprise services like Corporate Broadband, Internet Leased Line, Managed Wifi, Enterprise-grade Work From Home solutions etc.