Interested can also share the resume to - (email@example.com)
Roles and Responsibilities
- To contribute towards the company's profitability by ensuring 100% collection both in terms of customer and value resulting to a sustained business with desired customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to call customers and remind for payment.
- Responsible for constantly following up Arrears payment
- Work consistently to rectify billing errors.
Educational: PUC or equivalent and above.
Experience requirements: Should have minimum of 1 - 6 years or fresher of relevant work experience in Voice Process.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning, and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player,
- Role: Exe/Sr,Exe Telecaller
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry:Telecom / ISP
- Functional Area: Collection & Retention
- Role Category: Retention
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired inhome entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Delhi. We are one of the countrys most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-TheHome technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the countryCompany Info
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:M No. 1/2,3RD FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS,59TH C CROSS, 4, TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India