Purpose of the Role:
Overall in-charge for Operations with regard to financial performance, network operations, complaint resolution, project execution and customer relationship management. Responsible for total performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Plan, implement, and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision. Provide sound leadership for the Zone.
• Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving. Operations SIA at Branch Level
• Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures at Branch Level.
• Monitor performance of branches and ensure high productivity levels.
• Conduct periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures.
• Design and implement strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans.
• Review recommendations received from Branches for implementation of new projects, provide resources required and monitor implementation.
• Monitor and track implementation of BONU and BONT for existing network and customers.
• Support rollout of new platforms like GEPON
• Provide support to Community Projects in respective zone
• Provide support to Corporate customers in respective zone
• Responsible supporting all end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increase customer retention.
• Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions.
• Analyze training needs of operations staff and co-ordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs.
• Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments.
• Establish measure of performance and monitor performance of Operations staff
• Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increase customer retention.
• To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education,
Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Mr. Sunder Raju
Founder : ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.)
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:M No. 1/2,3RD FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS,59TH C CROSS, 4, TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India