Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor entire field and DC network, ensure smooth operations for various NMS systems
- Ensure timely alerts in case of any events or parameters crossing threshold
- Ensure timely publishing of relevant reports and statistics
- Keep NMS database updated as per network evolution
- Plan and upgrade HW capacity, SW version, redundancy, connectivity with network elements and other applications as required
- Test and deploy bug fixes, new features/products related to NMS applications
- Quickly troubleshoot any issues with NMS systems and provide RCA, implement AIs
- Analyse and assist business and tech teams with new data analytics
- Vendor relationship management for issues, upgrade, new product evaluation etc.
- Manage connectivity, capacity and redundancy for all applications & network
- Prepare and Maintain SOPs of critical Process; perform Process Correction on requirement basis.
- Should have good understanding of TCP/IP, networking, switching and routing
- Should have good understanding of MSSQL, MySQL DB, Windows server, basic OS & virtualization concepts
- Should have work experience on Solarwinds or similar leading NMS system
- Should have experience in planning and operations of distributed L3 network
- CCNA/CCNP Certification is Preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required