Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for meeting sales target through the Assigned Projects, geographical and overall account management of the acquired clients
1. Responsible to Enterprise solution sales (Leased line, Managed wi-fi, SD WAN, etc..)
2 Generating Own leads by way of weekly activities in the Corporate Segment.
3. Submitting Daily call reports to Reporting Manager.
4. Expertise in Telecom Sales/ Solution Selling/ Telecom Products
5. Make sure the brand visibility across all the assigned projects
6. Coordinating with cross-functional teams to resolve the acquired customer issue, provide faster resolutions and driving CSAT.
Key Result Areas
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth with clear focus on Revenue enhancement.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
Ability to Influence
Execution Excellence/Do it Right
Enterprise solution selling
Key Account management
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Should possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent
1. Should have min 3-6 years of experience in Enterprise sales
2. Should have the ability to interact with high-profile clients.
3. Should be able to work on multiple projects at any given point of time
Salary Budget 7.50LPA
Interested Candidate sends updated Resume to email@example.com.
Role:Territory Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required