Role: Executive/ Sr. Executive GIS (On Roll)
- Understand the business requirement, Prepare and release fiber and logical plans for both overhead and UG networks.
- Design & Plan FTTH Network for a city
- Conduct Field survey if needed & prepare the plan as per the survey.
- Vet the field survey reports and actual execution against the released plan
- Recommend changes for the executed Routes.
- Track implementation against released plans and ensure GIS workflow is followed
- Publish daily and weekly reports with regard to workflows, deviations.
- Actively participate in new feature upgrades and integrations
- Periodic field audits along with PM teams to track the integrity of data shared by field
- Ensure 100% GIS updates and accuracy
- Closely work with central GIS and Super admin teams for reports and templates.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in GIS Domain & Optical NW Planning.
- Working experience on Google Earth, QGIS & any other GIS Applications
- Experience in planning optical NW, Maps creation and editing, data digitization.
- Good communication and excellent documentation skills.
- Telecom OSP experience with fiber optic networks / FTTH Networks Design & mapping in GIS
- Knowledge of optical fiber technical specifications
- MS Office application capabilities required (i.e. Excel/Visio/Word)
Role:Network Planning Engineer
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Opportunity to be a part of a Nationally leading ISP. Work location will be Ahmedabad.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:M No. 1/2,3RD FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS,59TH C CROSS, 4, TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India