Purpose of the Role
Responsible for overall HR operations of a branch covering all employee life cycle processes, training needs identification, employee engagement and productivity.
Reports to : Business HR Manager
Qualification : Post Graduate in Management with specialization in HR
Experience : 3+ years
- Play an active role in the recruitment process and ensure right candidates are selected
- Ensure new joiners are inducted properly into the organization, both functionally and culturally
- Responsible for productivity, training need identification and training delivery of certain mandatory programs • Drive employee engagement initiatives for the branch
- Partner with stakeholders to resolve employee issues/grievances within the policy framework of the organization
- Coordinate for Open Houses/ Townhall communication initiatives
- Build exemplary personal connect with employees to drive the developmental side of HR
- Partner with the Branch manager to ensure high levels of engagement, low attrition and high productivity
- Should be fluent in English (spoken and written) and Tamil
- Should be friendly, approachable and high on energy
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
- Working knowledge of MS excel & power point is an advantage
- Must be a hard worker and be available to the employees 24/7
- Have a learning mindset
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: 2,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the countrys most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd. No 57 Ground Floor, Vivekananda Road, Ram Nagar, Coimbatore - 641009