Roles and Responsibilities
ACT Fibernet is Hiring Experienced Field Network Engineers for Hyderabad Location.
1. Complete Field Work. (Broadband Installation & Fault Repair process)
2. Candidate would be traveling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
The most Expected issues in the network would be:
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved
6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross-functional teams
4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager at regular intervals
5. Attend customer complaints on the field and give quality resolution within the TAT
6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ troubleshooting
7. Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
8. Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
9. 100% compliance with safety and cardinal rules
10. Responsible for process adherence
11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
- 1) Should have min 1 - 6 years relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband)
- 2) Experience in Fiber Splicing & Crimping is a must
- 3) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking/willingness to work in the field
- 4) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
- 5) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday
- 6) Age - Below 35
- 7) Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days' notice period is preferred
- 8) Please make sure that you have all the below documents in place to attend the interview.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- X Certificate
- XII Certificate
- Graduation Certificate - UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
- Current company offer letter
- Last 3 months payslip
- Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
Kindly share your CV with Sandeepkumar@hyd.actcorp.in or Trivikram.email@example.com
Contact number: 9963387680
Role:Hardware Installation Technician
Salary: 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Delhi. The leadership team of ACT comprises 35+ professionals hailing from diverse industries like FMCG, Apparel, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are one of the country's most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of-the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry a vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. Were currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are backed by True North (Formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA's investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal's Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, RateGain and Tega Ind.
Weve always believed in giving our customers the very best, and our vision is for every Indian home to have access to world-class internet services.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:ACT Fibernet., 8-2-610/A, Road No - 10 Banjara Hills,, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA-500034, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India