Team Leader - Retail Sales, Hyderabad
Purpose of the Role
To Responsible to achieve sales targets for Reality Business Sales vertical by coordinating with Sales Executives for the assigned area.
- Prepare sales plan covering Geographical Spread, Subscriber Base, Sales Budget and Projected revenues and submit to AM-Sales,
- Responsible for sales of company products/services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the branch
- Managing Proper Team Roster and Team Reports.
- Ensure all Enquiries are attended on time and Maximize conversions. Generating Own leads through Door to Door / Cold call efforts from the team. Responsible for maximizing team productivity.
- Instill Funnel management/account management skills in sales executives.
- Conducting Regular BTL / On Ground activity to Gain Market Share.
- Responsible for maximum capacity utilization as per business plan in the capacity built areas, Generating Sales from Low utilized Elements.
- Responsible for Increasing the Width and Depth of Distribution by way of expansion/ Permission and Focusing Apartments.
- Regular On job training to all SEs, imparting classroom training to increase Productivity of the Team.
- Conduct daily reviews of sales team members in the branch and motivate them to perform and whenever required help them in closing sales calls
- Prepare MIS report for monitoring compliance against sales plan (Annexure BSI 01)
- Submit periodic MIS to Branch Manager and Manager Sales in the approved format (Annexure BSI 02)
- Submit periodic market intelligence report to Sales Manager / Branch Manager on Market trend, Competition Products, and Competitors’ practices
- Ensuring Basic Hygiene related to Work and market Regulations.
- Implement approved sales promotions schemes in the Branch.
Key Result Areas
The role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organization by meeting the required sales targets.
Should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent mandatorily
1. Should have min 2-3 years experience in Channel Sales/Institutional sales/EB Sales/Direct Sales
2. Overall work experience of 3- 5 years in the relevant field
3. Minimum of 1-2 years of team handling experience
4. Should have the ability to interact with government authorities or third parties
5. Should have experience handling multiple projects at any given point in time
Kindly share your CV with Sandeepkumar@hyd.actcorp.in or Trivikram.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 9963387680
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Delhi. The leadership team of ACT comprises 35+ professionals hailing from diverse industries like FMCG, Apparel, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are one of the country's most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of-the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry a vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. Were currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are backed by True North (Formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA's investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal's Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, RateGain and Tega Ind.
Weve always believed in giving our customers the very best, and our vision is for every Indian home to have access to world-class internet services.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:ACT Fibernet., 8-2-610/A, Road No - 10 Banjara Hills,, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA-500034, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India