- Drafting Notices
- Drafting Agreements
- Coordinating with internal/external Auditors for their legal requirements
- Coordinating with the Advocates
- Coordinating with operational team and finance team when payments are to be released at the end of the month
- Verifying the agreements & sending Information to finance and operations with a tracker
- Supporting Legal head/Manager in to legal matters
- Filing of PMR reports and Compliance related letters and responses for broadcasting/broadband verticals
- Executory part of dispatching letters, by registered post as well as by courier & by drafting/vetting/tracking all business/broadcasting agreements and documents both operational, legal for day to day Business operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Law
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. The leadership team of ACT comprises 35+ professionals hailing from diverse industries like FMCG, Apparel, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are one of the countrys most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry a vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We’re currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Our founder, Mr. Sunder Raju, is well respected in the Indian business fraternity and our senior management consists of 30+ professionals from diverse industries like FMCG, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are backed by True North (Formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA's investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal's Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, Rategain and Tega Ind.
We’ve always believed in giving our customers the very best, and our vision is for every Indian home to have access to world class internet services.
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:BEAM TELECOM PVT. LTD., 8-2-610/A, Road No - 10 Banjara Hills,, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA-500034, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India