Roles and ResponsibilitiesACT Fibernet is Hiring Experienced Field Fiber Engineers and Splicers for Hyderabad Location.
Interview Timing : 10am - 2pm
Notice Period : Preferably Immediate Joiner / Max 15 days
2. Candidate would be travelling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be:
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals5. Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting7. Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events8. Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required9. 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules10. Responsible for process adherence11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
- 1) Should have min 1 - 6 year relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband)
- 2) Experience in Fiber Splicing & Crimping is must
- 3) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking / willing to work on field
- 4) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
- 5) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday
- 6) Age - Below 35
- 7) Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days' notice period are preferred
- 8) Please make sure that you have all the below documents in place to attend the interview.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- X Certificate
- XII Certificate
- Graduation Certificate - UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
- Current company offer letter
- Last 3 months payslip
- Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
UG:Graduation Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.