Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement projects/assignments related to network maintenance, upgrade, scaling, etc.
- Monitor network uptime and performance, security, redundancy
- Install, configure and maintain switches, routers and servers.
- Test new features and products, document test cases and results
- Resolve service problems by providing the best solution to internal teams and customers.
- Simulating live network topology in lab and troubleshooting issues
- Maintain applications including regular backups, high availability, latest version and security
- Flexible to work at any hours as per business requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Maintaining SOP for all troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Enterprise customers escalations management and interaction for troubleshooting and handling of issues.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Two to five years’ experience in NOC Support or networking related profile
- Strong understanding of OSI, TCP/IP Model, L2 & L3 networking technologies.
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting experience in TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, STP, LACP, MPLS, BGP
- Excellent (enterprise) customers handling and communication skills.
- CCNA / CCNP certifications are preferable.
- Knowledge on MS Office is mandatory
- Shell scripting, Perl scripting or Python scripting experience is preferable.
Perks and BenefitsN/a
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Salary: 2,25,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd