Roles and Responsibilities
Interview Timing 10am to 2pm
Responsible for meeting sales target through the Assigned Project.
Sell company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the branch
Attend all enquiry calls with in TAT
Generating Own leads by way of Door to Door activity & Through Cold calls in the assigned area
Submitting Daily call reports to branch Sales In charge
Conducting weekly BTL activity through Kiosk activity / Leafleting / Boucher Distribution etc.
Conducting & participating in on Ground activity / Group activity to counter competition
Generating sales from Low Utilized Element with in the assigned area to maximize Capacity utilization
Assist Branch Sales In charge in the preparation of Sales plan for the area
Key Result Areas:
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organization by meeting the required sales targets
1. It is a field job for which bike is compulsory and should have relevant experience working in Field sales.
2. You will be working out of a specific area only.
3. Your Salary will be based on your previous Salary and Experience.
4. Conveyance & Attractive Incentives will be provided apart from Salary.
5. 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
6. Age below 35
7. Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days notice period are preferred.
8. Please make sure that you have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents :-
Below is Applicable only for Experienced candidates:
Relieving letter (For immediate joiners)
Appointment letter from previous company
Last 3 months salary slip/ Bank statement
Interview Venue details:
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
ACT Fibernet Ltd, L&D Center, Road No.11, Banjarahills, Near Karvy,
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.