Roles and Responsibilities
Purpose of the Role
To Responsible to achieving sales target for Reality Business Sales vertical by coordinating with Sales Executives
for the assigned area.
• Prepare sales plan covering Geographical Spread, Subscriber Base, Sales Budget and Projected
revenues and submit to AM-Sales,
• Responsible for sales of company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the
• Managing Proper Team Roster and Team Reports.
• Ensure all Enquiries are attended on time and Maximize conversions. Generating Own leads through
Door to Door / Cold call efforts from the team. Responsible for maximizing teams productivity.
• Instill Funnel management / account management skills in sales executives.
• Conducting Regular BTL / On Ground activity to Gain market Share.
• Responsible for maximum capacity utilization as per business plan in the capacity built areas,
Generating Sales from Low utilized Elements.
• Responsible for Increasing the Width and Depth of Distribution by way of expansion/ Permission and
• Regular On job training to all SEs, imparting class room training to increase Productivity of the Team.
• Conduct daily reviews of sales team members in the branch and motivate them to perform and
whenever required help them in closing sales calls
• Prepare MIS report for monitoring compliance against sales plan (Annexure BSI 01)
• Submit periodic MIS to Branch Manager and Manager Sales in the approved format (Annexure BSI 02)
• Submit periodic market intelligence report to Sales Manager / Branch Manager on Market trend,
Competition Products and Competitors practices
• Ensuring Basic Hygiene related to Work and market Regulations.
• Implement approved sales promotions schemes in the Branch.
Key Result Areas
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organization by
meeting the required sales targets.
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than
ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra
Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country’s
most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million
happy homes (Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The
Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd
largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.