Roles and Responsibilities1. Prepare sales plan covering Geographical Spread, Subscriber Base, Sales Budget and Projectedrevenues and submit to AM-Sales,
2. Responsible for sales of company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of thebranch
3. Managing Proper Team Roster and Team Reports.
4. Ensure all Enquiries are attended on time and Maximize conversions. Generating Own leads throughDoor to Door / Cold call efforts from the team. Responsible for maximizing team’s productivity.
4. Instill Funnel management / account management skills in sales executives.
5. Conducting Regular BTL / On Ground activity to Gain market Share.
6. Responsible for maximum capacity utilization as per business plan in the capacity built areas
8. Responsible for Increasing the Width and Depth of Distribution by way of expansion/ Permission andFocusing Apartments.
9.Regular On job training to all SEs, imparting class room training to increase Productivity of the Team.
10. Conduct daily reviews of sales team members in the branch and motivate them to perform andwhenever required help them in closing sales calls
11. Prepare MIS report for monitoring compliance against sales plan (Annexure BSI – 01)
12. Submit periodic MIS to Branch Manager and Manager Sales in the approved format (Annexure BSI – 02)
13. Submit periodic market intelligence report to Sales Manager / Branch Manager on Market trend,Competition Products and Competitors’ practices
14. Ensuring Basic Hygiene related to Work and market Regulations.
15. Implement approved sales promotions schemes in the Branch
Role:Territory Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 4th largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.