11.Roles and Responsibilities
To Responsible to achieving sales target for Retail Business Sales vertical by coordinating with Sales Executives for the assigned area.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have min 2-3 years experience in Channel Sales/Institutional sales/EB Sales/Direct Sales /retail sales
2. Overall work experience of 3- 5 years in Broadband sector
3. Minimum of 3-5 years of team handling experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare sales plan covering Geographical Spread, Subscriber Base, Sales Budget and Projected revenues and submit to AM-Sales,
- Responsible for sales of company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the branch
- Managing Proper Team Roster and Team Reports.
- Ensure all Enquiries are attended on time and Maximize conversions. Generating Own leads through Door to Door / Cold call efforts from the team. Responsible for maximizing teams productivity.
- Instill Funnel management / account management skills in sales executives.
- Conducting Regular BTL / On Ground activity to Gain market Share.
- Responsible for maximum capacity utilization as per business plan in the capacity built areas, Generating Sales from Low utilized Elements.
- Responsible for Increasing the Width and Depth of Distribution by way of expansion/ Permission and Focusing Apartments.
- Regular On job training to all SEs, imparting class room training to increase Productivity of the Team.
- Conduct daily reviews of sales team members in the branch and motivate them to perform and whenever required help them in closing sales calls
- Prepare MIS report for monitoring compliance against sales plan
- Submit periodic MIS to Branch Manager and reporting manager - Sales in the approved format
- Submit periodic market intelligence report to Sales Manager / Branch Manager on Market trend, Competition Products and Competitors practices
- Ensuring Basic Hygiene related to Work and market Regulations.
- Implement approved sales promotions schemes in the Branch. Key Result Areas Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organisation by meeting the required sales targets.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Atria convergence Technologies ltd
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:M No. 1/2,3RD FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS,59TH C CROSS, 4, TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India