1. Responsible to call customer and remind for payment/Up Selling
2. Responsible to act as a bridge between field executives and team leaders
3. Responsible for constantly follow up Arrears payment
4. Work consistently to rectify billing error
5. Responsible for Analysis and feedback of unpaid accounts
6. Follow up for reactivation of inactive accounts.
7. Has Target for New prospect generation and New sale closings
8. Should have basic knowledge on MS ExcelRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have minimum of 1 - 6 years of relevant work experience in Voice process
Should have experience in Tele calling, Customer Care or taking calls - Outbound & Inbound. (Voice process)
Should have experience handling MIS or strong experience with MS excel, MS word
Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
UG:Graduation Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the countrys most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
Contact Company:ACT Fibernet
Address:M No. 1/2,3RD FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS,59TH C CROSS, 4, TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India