Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description :
1. Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for business intelligence analytics
2. Implement data structures using best practices in data modelling, ETL/ELT processes, and SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, and OLAP technologies.
3. Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
4. Analyse source data systems and drive best practices in source teams.
5. Participate in the full development life cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery, support, and maintenance.
6. Produce comprehensive, usable dataset documentation and metadata.
7. Evaluate and make decisions around dataset implementations designed and proposed by peer data engineers.
Skill Set :
2+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology, as well as experience in diving deep on data analysis or technical issues to come up with effective solutions
BS degree in math, statistics, computer science or equivalent technical field
Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, Machine Learning etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
Proven ability to look at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities to innovate and can lead the way
Interested candidates can share CV/Resume on email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education and interactive services company that creates radical social transformation, and delights and empowers customers.
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV