Roles and ResponsibilitiesPurpose of the Role
Responsible for meeting sales target through the Assigned Projects, geographical and overall account management of the acquired clients
1. Responsible to Sell Telecom solutions / Services to targeted customers in the assigned Territory
2. Generating Own leads by way of weekly activities in Corporate Segment.
3. Submitting Daily call reports to Reporting Manager.
4. Expertise in Telecom Sales/ Solution Selling/ Telecom Products/ ERP solution sales
5. Make sure the brand visibility across all the assigned projects
6. Coordinating with cross-functional teams to resolve the acquired customer issue, provide faster resolutions and driving CSAT.
Key Result Areas
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth with clear focus on Revenue enhancement.
Desired Skills and Competencies
Ability to Influence
Execution Excellence/Do it Right
Should possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent
1. Should have min 1-3 years experience in Institutional sales/EB Sales/SME Sales
2. Should have the ability to interact with high profile clients.
3. Should be able to work on multiple projects at any given point of time
Role:Enterprise & B2B Sales - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited