Roles and Responsibilities
ACT Fibernet Chennai is Hiring for experienced Field sales executives.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for meeting sales target through the Assigned Project.
Key Result Areas:
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organization by meeting the required sales targets.
1. It is a field job for which bike / original DL is compulsory.
2. 1 – 6yrs of relevant exp in Field sales is must (Any product)
3. Should be flexible to work Travel and work in Field
4. Conveyance & Attractive Incentives will be provided apart from Salary
5. 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
6. Immediate joiners are preferred or Max 15 days notice period are preferred
7. Please carry all the below mentioned mandate documents without fail and walkin for the interview:
Interview Date: 7th to 9th Sep 2021
Interview Timing: 9am to 12pm
Reference Mary (HR)
Venue details: Block No: 143, Old Door No: 30- C, South Boag Road, New No: 68, Chevalier Sivaji Ganesa Road, T Nagar, Chennai – 600017. Near Nandanam Signal
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 2,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education,
Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the largest fiber broadband services provider in the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country